How to Use Bocaliner
1. Oral topical treatments such as mouthwashes, rinses, sublingual drops, mouth sprays and gels are to be used as prescribed.
2. Each oral topical treatment may have different instructions for use. These instructions should be followed carefully.
3. Oral topical mouthwashes, rinses and gels are placed in the mouth, swished around or held in the mouth for the instructed amount of time and either spit out or swallowed as instructed (see #11).
4. Sublingual treatments, such as cannabidiol (CBD), are placed under the tongue using a dropper, and are held in place.
5. Bocaliner is to be inserted into the mouth immediately after swishing around or swallowing the oral topical treatment, or after placing sublingual treatments under the tongue.
6. The Bocaliner device is gently placed inside of the mouth between the teeth and the cheeks.
7. After proper placement, Bocaliner should sit comfortably inside of the mouth.
8. Bocaliner is kept in the mouth up to but no longer than 40 minutes during each oral topical (medicinal) treatment session.
9. For sublingual treatments, Bocaliner is kept in the mouth for 10 minutes before removal.
10. Try to remain still and limit talking or moving your mouth in order to get the best results from the use of Bocaliner.
11. Spit out or swallow any excessive saliva that builds up in your mouth.
12. Bocaliner can be re-used and cleaned until it has been worn for a total of 1440 minutes (24 hours). After this period of use, Bocaliner should be discarded.
13. After cleaning, keep Bocaliner inside of the plastic holding container that is supplied with Bocaliner, until its next use. If the plastic holding container is lost, a comparable plastic holding container should be used.
14. Thoroughly clean Bocaliner after each use.
15. To clean Bocaliner, soak the device in very warm water with one Polident 3-minute cleanser for 3 minutes (as instructed on the package) after each use.
16. Remove your Bocaliner with a glove or clean kitchen tong after soaking, and rinse for 1 minute in clean water.
17. Dry Bocaliner with a clean paper towel and place the device in its plastic holding container until the next use.
18. Clean the plastic holding container daily with soap and warm water, then dry using a clean paper towel.
19. Check with your healthcare provider if you plan on using medical products/ prescription medication in conjunction with Bocaliner.
20. If you develop any adverse effects when using Bocaliner, remove Bocaliner from your mouth immediately and stop using Bocaliner.
21 . Notify your healthcare provider if you develop an adverse reaction to any of your topical treatments or medications.
22. Use caution when using Bocaliner with cannabis products as it may rapidly increase their potency and side effects
23. Always begin with a lower dose of cannabis products when using Bocaliner
24. Do not use the Bocaliner device if it has not been properly cleaned. (If you have problems with your immune system, you could develop an infection if you use a Bocaliner device that is not properly cleaned.)
25. Do not drink liquid nutrition when using Bocaliner together with anesthetic rinses.
26. Do not use a Bocaliner device after you have already used it for a total of 1440 minutes (24 hours). After this time of use, use a new Bocaliner device and discard the old device.
27. Do not use Bocaliner if there is a tear or other damage to the packaging.
28. Do not use Bocaliner if the expiration date has passed.
29. Do not use Bocaliner if it causes any difficulty with breathing.
30. Do not use Bocaliner as an athletic or protective mouthguard, or for other unintended uses.
31. Do not use Bocaliner if the device causes excessive discomfort or gagging.
32. Do not fall asleep with Bocaliner inside of your mouth.
33. Do not use Bocaliner if you are allergic to silicon.